We are happy to announce the release of Bcfg2 1.3.5. It is available for
This is primarily a bugfix release.
- Properly close db connections
- Improved error messages
- Fix yum upgrade/downgrade
- Enable bcfg2-yum-helper to depsolve for arches incompatible with
- Spec file fixes
- bcfg2-crypet: Default to only (En|De)crypt vars that need it
- Fix email reporting bug
- Fix debsums parsing
- Fix solaris makefile
- SYSV: Implement downloading and installing SYSV packages from HTTP:
- Fix debian bcfg2-server init script
Special thanks to the following contributors for this release: John
Morris, Jonathan Billings, Chris Brinker, Tim Laszlo, Matt Kemp, Michael
Fenn, Pavel Labushev, Nathan Olla, Alexander Sulfrian.